Love & Food Week
Love&food Week project was born to grant you the opportunity to discover services, typical products and activities of the territory of the hilltop towns in Southern Tuscany. Its purpose is to transform a simple holiday in a truly unforgettable experience of stay.
Every day of the Love&food Week is dedicated to a specific area of interest, like gastronomy, history and sport, which a special program of activities is related to. Wine tasting, high-quality products tasting, cooking classes in uncommon locations, village-to-village hiking or even night walks in the etruscan roads are just part of the project.
You will be guided through the best of the gastronomy and the wine productions of Southern Tuscany. You will be able to choose among a series of activities linked to the genuine and healthy food, good wine and extra-virgin olive oil, by getting in touch with the best companies and producers of the territory. You can join the tasting dinner with typical products in the EnoRistrò of Fortress every evening, except on Tuesday. The territory is presented by the culinary excellences of Souther Tuscany in a style that take the distance from the traditional cuisine offered by the restaurants of the villages.
Nature, Sports and Culture
The territory of the Hilltop towns hides an amazing historical heritage from the etruscan and medieval period, immersed in a still uncontaminated natural environment. The services and activities of the Love&food Week give you the opportunity to discover the destination of your holiday from a different point of view. You can enjoy the Ebiking, night trekking in the etruscan vie cave and guided tours with the experts who know every single detail and piece of information about the monuments and historical sites of the area.
Love & Food Offer
A special discount will make your experience of holiday in Southern Tuscany even more pleasant!
By joining one of the activities of the Love&food Week you will receive a special discount of 10% on the rate of your room.
While booking the room or one of the special offers you can find the following indication :
Join the activities of the Love&food Week and obtain the Love&food discount.
How to get the discount on the room by booking the activities of the Love&Food Week
- Book your room or one of the special offers in our website, or even by phone or email.
- Leave a note or ask for more information about the activities that you are more interested in.
- When the booking of the activities is complete, our staff will confirm you the discounted price of the room.
Do not forget! The discount is valid only for reservations done through the website or by contacting directly the staff. It will be applied at the moment of the check-out.
- Tasting dinner in the EnoRistrò of the fortress. Starting from 7pm, you will be welcomed in the historical environment that was once the loundry of the castle. This room has been renewed by maintaining the original architecture. You will taste a selection of local products, that are the symbol of the concept of quality and passion for the ancient methods of production. The menu includes cheeses, cinta senese salami, organic vegetables, fresh ricotta, traditional Soups and special surprises of the Chef, always dedicated to the territory.
- From 4pm to 5pm the EnoRistrò will be the location for the homemade pasta Cooking class. The housekeeper and manager of the breakfast service Cinzia will reveal the secrets to cook the homemade pasta in the right traditional way. Price per person 15€
- From 6pm to 7pm you can join the olive oil tasting in the EnoRistrò of the fortress. The company Corte del Re of Sorano will introduce you its Green gold by explaining you the bases for the technical tasting of the olive oil. You will compare the local production with commercial oils of large retailers and other high-quality Italian oils. After the tasting you can enjoy the tasting dinner in the EnoRistrò to try all the recipes that prepared by using the olive oil by Corte del Re. Price per person 15€
- From 8pm to 9pm the EnoRistrò becomes the location for the wine tasting by Sassotondo company. You will taste 3 different wines accompanied by small tapas of local food and you will get all the information about the company, the processes of the production and the main features of the 3 wines. After the tasting you can stay for longer in the EnoRistrò to appreciate the wine of the Sassotondo cellar in a tasting dinner with the specialities of our cuisine. Price per person 15€
- The night trekking in the etruscan vie cave starts at 22pm. Our guide will lead you through a truly unforgettable experience. The charm of the vie cave in the night, illuminated only by the headlights, will be an emotion to remember for ever. Price per person 15€
- From 3pm to 7pm, Ebike tour through the three Hilltop towns. Using the electric bike means riding with no effort, while enjoying the quiet roads of the countryside.You will discover Pitigliano, Sorano and Sovana in complete autonomy with the possibility to get the discounted tickets for the museums and the archeological parks. Ask for a picnic before to leave, in order to have your lunch ready to be eaten where you prefer or ride to the producing companies of the territory. Starting from 34€ per bike, for 4 hours.
- Starting from 9am, join the tour with our expert in history and uncommon places, and discover the hidden peculiarities and beauties left as heritage by ancient the population and generation. The presence of the expert guide will allow you to have an answer to all of your questions about these important and uncommon places. Every Sunday a different tour! Price per person 15€